Many things have changed with the release of the new SEOprofiler version. The new SEOprofiler version offers an intuitive user interface that makes it very easy to manage your SEO campaigns.
When you login to the new SEOprofiler version, the dashboard is the first page that you will see. Here’s a screenshot of a typical user dashboard:
The dashboard enables you to select your projects:
- Projects help you to keep track of the websites that you want to promote. For example, your own websites or the website of your clients.
- In each project, you can run as many reports as you want.
- If you only want to promote your own website, then you can work with a single project.
- You can run reports for as many different domains as you want in one project. For example, if a project is for your own domain name, you can analyze as many competitor websites as you want in that project.
Below the project list, you can quickly go to the support forum and the official Google answers.
The dashboard is the starting point in SEOprofiler. It’s also the place to go if you need help and it enables you to manage your SEOprofiler account settings in the “Your account” panel.
The project overview page:
When you select a project in the dashboard, you will see the following page:
The project overview offers you quick access to all tools. The tools are grouped into different topics: Keywords, Link building, Optimization, Results and AdWords.
Each topics offers many different tools and tutorials that will help you to work as efficiently as possible on that task.
- Move the mouse pointer over the buttons to get a menu that enables you to quickly select a tool in each category.
- Alternatively, you can also click one of the category buttons to get an overview of the tools and tutorials that are available in each category.
Below the tools, you will find the competitor watchlist. This watchlist enables you to keep an eye on the basic stats of your competitors. To get detailed information about a competitor domain, click one of the competitor intelligence links.
The new navigation:
At the top of the page, you will see the new website navigation. The navigation shows you the location of the page on the website. If available, the navigation includes popup menus so that you can quickly switch from one tool in SEOprofiler to another tool.
If you are new to SEOprofiler, click the “Getting started with your domain” panel on the project overview page. SEOprofiler offers many powerful tools that will help you to get your website on Google’s first result page.
The “Getting started” panel guides you through the most important tools so that you get results as quickly as possible.
If you haven’t done it yet, create a free SEOprofiler account now. You can also request a quick analysis of the backlinks, rankings and AdWords ads of your competitors. Just enter the URL of your competitor in the search form on our home page.