2016 was an extraordinary year for all SEOprofiler users. It has been a busy and exciting year for us and, without doubt, for you.
We love what we do for YOU
2016 was a year full of new features and improvements in SEOprofiler that help you to get more out of your online business. The most important new SEOprofiler feature in 2016 was the industry-setting Ranking Monitor tool that enables you to check your rankings daily on Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Among the innovative features are checking your rankings for desktop and mobile devices at the same time, as well as checking for all the 92,197 locations all over the world that are supported by Google (55,131 of these locations are in the USA.)
There have been many more improvements than just the (admittedly very cool) new Ranking Monitor. Here are some of our milestones and notable achievements, and a glimpse of what is planned for 2017:
- February – better link analysis: The Link Profiler now supports many new top-level domains (.agency, .media, .news, .website, etc.), and it enables you to find even more link opportunities.
- February – new research tool: The new Domain Finder tool helps you to find domains that are related to your keywords.
- April – even better reports: Scheduled reports now support more variables, enabling you to customize the messages to your clients even more.
- May – better site analytics: We improved the integration of Google Analytics with SEOprofiler. Offer your clients website analytics reports in your company design.
- May – translated reports: The web-based clients reports now have an optional Google Translate bar. Of course, the web-based client reports have no reference to SEOprofiler, and you can use your company logo and your colors in these reports.
- May – JSON-LD markup code: The new JSON-LD markup code creator enables you to create rich snippets and rich cards for your web pages. This enhances the look of your web pages on Google’s result pages.
- June – new Ranking Monitor: The completely new Ranking Monitor now supports daily ranking checks on Google, Yahoo and Bing, it supports ranking checks on mobile devices, it supports ranking checks from all official 92,197 locations that are supported by Google (55,131 of these locations are in the USA), and much much more.
- July – more Starter Backlinks: The improved Starter Backlinks tool now supports more than 680 high quality link opportunities.
- July – even more filters in the Ranking Monitor: Improved filters and export features in the Ranking Monitor enable you to work even more efficiently with the new Ranking Monitor.
- July – hide competitors: If you do not want to show your clients the rankings of their competitors in the ranking reports, you can hide the competitors for your clients.
- July – better Link Manager: The improved Link Manager tool in SEOprofiler enables you to manage your backlinks more easily.
- July – optimize for mobile: The Top 10 Optimizer tool in SEOprofiler now enables you to optimize your web pages for high rankings in Google’s mobile search results.
- August – improved keywords page: The page ‘Ranked keywords’ in the Ranking Monitor now features an improved competitor overview.
- August – new Uptime Monitor: The new Uptime Monitor tool in SEOprofiler enables you to check the uptime of your web pages—without additional costs.
- September – new Top 5 Link Finder tool: The Top 5 Link Finder tool enables you to find websites that are relevant to a particular topic and that are willing to link to other sites.
- September – even more Starter Links: The Starter Backlinks tool now supports more than 800 websites.
- September – new WDF analyzer: The new WDF (within document frequency) analyzer helps you to find the most relevant keywords on a page.
- September – daily search volume updates in the Ranking Monitor: The keyword search numbers in SEOprofiler are updated daily now.
- October – improved dashboard: The dashboard page now shows overview charts so that you get the most important statistics at a glance.
- October – daily PDF ranking reports: In addition to the daily updated web-based client-reports, you now can send daily PDF reports to your clients automatically.
In summary, it has been a great year for all SEOprofiler users. You get up-to-date and leading-edge SEO tools that work with the latest Google algorithms.
Wait, there’s much more to come
The SEOprofiler team is anxiously awaiting 2017 with new and great updates coming soon. The next big splash is a complete new Website Audit tool that is planned for the first quarter of 2017. The new Website Audit tool will have all the features you ever wanted in a website audit tool, and many features you didn’t even know you wanted:
Overall, we had a very successful year. We grew, we’re growing, and we do what we can to let your business grow with us. Finally, a huge thank you to you—our customers—for your continued faith in us.
If you haven’t done it yet, try SEOprofiler now. SEOprofiler is a complete SEO solution that helps you to get your website on the first result page on Google and other search engines: