Starting today, the ranking monitor in SEOprofiler enables you to filter your rankings by keyword groups and many other filters. The ranking monitor in SEOprofiler enables you to keep track of the Google, Yahoo and Bing rankings of your web pages in many different countries and regions.
Keyword groups and powerful filters
When you open the ‘Ranked keywords’ page of the ranking monitor, you can select many filters that enable you to find the right keywords as quickly as possible:
You can use the following filters in the ranking monitor:
- Keyword filter: show all keywords, only keywords for which your website is ranked, only keywords for which your website is not ranked.
- Keyword groups: select a keyword group to view only keywords that belong to that group. The keyword groups are created automatically by the ranking monitor.
- Sort keywords: you can sort the keywords ascending or descending by keyword, country or position.
- Filter by region: you can filter the keywords by the region in which the rankings have been checked.
- Filter by location (coming Q4/2014): use this filter if you only want to view keywords that have been checked from a particular location.
- Search box: only show keywords that contain a particular word.
Custom reports in your company design
Of course, the keywords groups and the filters are also available in the web-based reports that you can offer to your clients. The web-based reports can use your own colors and your own company logo. The reports have no reference to SEOprofiler and your clients won’t find out that the ranking monitor in SEOprofiler does the work for you:
Try the ranking monitor now
If you haven’t done it yet, try the ranking monitor now. The ranking monitor tracks the position of your own website and the positions of your competitors for your keywords: