Daily updates, mobile rankings, faster, more features and lots of improvements: that’s the new Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler.
NEW: get daily ranking updates
The new Ranking Monitor checks the rankings of your web pages on Google, Google Mobile, Yahoo and Bing – every day. You will be the first to know when rankings change.
YEAH! You will always be up-to-date with the new Ranking Monitor!
NEW: track your rankings on mobile devices
Google has a market share of more than 95% on smartphones and tablets. That’s why more than 50% of all searches on Google happen on mobile devices. The new Ranking Monitor automatically checks the position of your web pages on Google Mobile.
YEAH! Benefit from the mobile revolution with the new Ranking Monitor!
NEW: Track external pages and multiple rankings
Do you want to know how well your Facebook page is ranked for your keywords? The new Ranking Monitor enables you to monitor the rankings of external pages, for example YouTube videos, Facebook pages, LinkedIn pages, Vimeo videos, etc.
If your business is listed multiple times for the same keyword (for example, in the local results, the regular results, the image results and with a Facebook page), the new Ranking Monitor will show all of these rankings.
YEAH! You will know everything with the new Ranking Monitor!
NEW: rankings on city level in 91 countries and languages
The new Ranking Monitor has full Unicode support, and it enables you to track your rankings in 91 countries and languages.
The Ranking Monitor supports all the locations that are supported by Google. This means that you can track your rankings on a city level. For example, you can find out how your website is ranked for a keyword both in New York and in Garland, Texas. The Ranking Monitor supports all 92,197 cities and locations that are supported by Google.
YEAH! Monitor your worldwide business with the new Ranking Monitor!
NEW: no more limits
You can now track as many of your own domains, sub domains and URLs as you want in a single project. In addition, you can track as many competitor domains and URLs as you want. No other SEO tool is as generous as SEOprofiler providing such great features.
The new Ranking Monitor is extremely flexible, and it enables you to track exactly what you need.
YEAH! Track what you want with the new Ranking Monitor!
Too many features to list them all
The new Ranking Monitor offers a lot more: you get several new display filters that help you to find particular rankings quickly and easily, you get custom comparison dates, a detailed ranking history for all monitored URLs, and much more.
The pages ‘Alerts’ and ‘Opportunities’ in the new Ranking Monitor help you to quickly find the keywords that need your attention. The new Ranking Monitor offers so many features that we cannot mention them all. Just see for yourself! If you haven’t done it yet, create your SEOprofiler account now. It’s completely risk-free:
Here’s why ranking checks are important to your business
Tracking the rankings of your website is important if you want to run a successful online business. It is not necessary to have high rankings for obscure eight-word keyword phrases. It is, however, important to track how your website is listed for the keywords that deliver paying customers.
To get the best value from rank tracking, do the following:
- Track keywords that matter: The position of the keywords that deliver the highest revenue are the most important keywords.
- Monitor your competitors: Track the rankings of your competitors to find out if they are gaining ground. This enables you to react quickly.
- Monitor different regions: If your website is ranked well in one region, it might not be ranked in another region.
- Monitor mobile rankings: Mobile rankings can be different from desktop rankings. As more than 50% of all searches happen on mobile devices, you should track them separately.
- Find opportunities: The Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler helps you to find “low hanging fruit”, i.e. keywords that could deliver many more visitors with little work.
- Rank in universal search: Sometimes, it’s easier to be listed in the image results or video results. The Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler tracks local results, image results, organic results, news results, maps results, shopping results, finance results, and video results.
The new Ranking Monitor in SEOprofiler does all of this as efficiently as possible. Faster and better than ever before.