We’re continually improving our website promotion and Internet marketing tool SEOprofiler to make sure that it works with the latest search engine changes.
Here are some of the changes and improvements that we made in 2015:
- January, 8th: Improvements in the website audit tool in SEOprofiler.
- January, 9th: an improved readability checker (readability is a Google ranking factor)
- January, 29th: ranking opportunities now with location information.
- February, 5th: even more countries in the keyword suggestion tool.
- March, 2nd: the keyword suggestion tool now supports 30 country/language variations.
- March, 12th: amaze your clients with fast results with the new keyword spy tool.
- April, 2nd: keyword suggestions for Singapore and Switzerland.
- April, 4th: improved weekly keyword opportunities
- April, 13th: the all-new AdWords Profiler (analyze competitor campaigns).
- May, 21st: HTTPS everywhere: SEOprofiler now fully served through secure web pages.
- June, 2nd: the brand-new Ranking Profiler tool.
- June, 9th: 1,224 new locations for regional ranking checks.
- July, 6th: keyword suggestions for Malta, Chile and Hong Kong.
- September, 9th: keyword suggestions for Greece, Indonesia, Philippines, Colombia, Switzerland (Italian).
- November, 3rd: all-new user interface.
- November, 11th: now with white-label SEO reports in responsive web design.
- November, 27th: improved auto-complete for local ranking checks.
Although there were many new features such as the AdWords Profiler and the Ranking Profiler, we did not incease the prices.
Many new things are planned for 2016. We continue to work on SEOprofiler to make sure that you continue to get the best SEO tools with SEOprofiler. If you haven’t done it yet, try it now: