SEOprofiler already has a lot of powerful SEO tools that help you to get higher rankings and more website visitors. However, we’re listening to your feedback and we’re continually improving SEOprofiler to make sure that you get the best possible results.
We plan to release four major features this year that will make your SEO life much easier.
Here’s what we’re currently working on:
1. A powerful ranking monitor (completed: December 2011)
Knowing where your website ranks for different keywords on different search engines is important if you want to run a structured SEO campaign.
SEOprofiler already checks 7.5 million keywords but the planned ranking monitor enables you to check the rankings of your own keywords:
- You will find out where exactly your website ranks on search engines.
- You will get detailed information about the position of your website and the position of your competitors.
- You will be able to specify your own keywords and the monitoring interval.
- The ranking monitor will be integrated with many other tools in SEOprofiler.
- You will be able to create reports for your own company and for your clients.
2. A sophisticated link manager (completed: August 2011)
Link building is one of the most important tasks if you want to get high rankings on Google and other search engines. That’s why SEOprofiler offers so many link building tools.
The link builder in SEOprofiler will offer you the following features:
- It will be fully integrated with all current link building and link analysis tools in SEOprofiler.
- You’ll be able to manage all of your backlinks (organic links, blog links, paid links, forum links, content links, etc.).
- You’ll be able to manage the contact information of your link partners.
- You’ll be able to check your backlinks on a regular basis.
- You’ll be able to create reports for your own company and for your clients. (Will be added with the report feature for all other SEOprofiler tools.)
3. Custom reports in your company design (completed: January 2012)
Reports can help you to present your work to your boss and to your clients. In future SEOprofiler versions, you’ll be able to create custom reports in your company design that you can send to your clients:
- You’ll be able to create reports in your company design.
- You’ll be able to customize the report contents with your own information.
- The custom reports will have no reference to SEOprofiler.
4. Regular backlink, ranking and Google AdWords opportunities (completed: July 2011)
The new opportunities tool in SEOprofiler will inform you about things that you can do to improve your website:
- Every week, you’ll get a list of backlink opportunities so that your website stays ahead of the competition.
- Every week, you’ll get opportunities to improve your Google AdWords campaigns.
- Every week, you’ll get a report of new optimization opportunities to get more visitors with as little work as possible.
- For every project, you’ll get different opportunities.
These are our plans for 2011. Standard disclaimer: This product roadmap is intended for use as a guideline and represents our current view of the product direction. 🙂
SEOprofiler already offers many powerful SEO tools that help you to improve your website. If you need a particular tool or feature, please let us know. The better we understand your needs, the better we can improve SEOprofiler for you.