What do people say about your company and your products on Twitter, blogs, forums, Facebook and Google+? The new reputation manager in SEOprofiler enables you to keep an eye on discussions about your company:
Using the social reputation checker is easy:
- Enter your company name in the first box.
- Enter the name of your main product in the second box.
- You could also enter your own name or a keyword that is related to your business.
- Click the ‘Check social reputation’ button.
That’s all there is to it. The social reputation manager will display entries on blogs, forums and social media sites that mention your company or your product in different tab panels. Click the tab panels to view the different sections.
What you can do with the social reputation manager
- Keep track of discussions about your company and your products
- Quickly react to negative comments
- Find positive comments and review that you can use as a testimonial on your site
- Find blog entries and discussions that are related to your website
You can find the new tool on the project overview page in SEOprofiler:
Try SEOprofiler now risk-free
If you haven’t done it yet, create a free SEOprofiler account now:
Please tell your friends and colleagues about SEOprofiler and click one of the following buttons: