Are you living in a bad neighborhood? Your website might be. The websites that link to your site help Google understand what other sites are similar to your site. It’s a surprise to many webmasters that it is also important to which other web pages these websites link.
Why does it matter to which other pages other websites link?
If websites 1, 2, 3 and 4 all link to the websites A, B, C and D then A, B, C and D are related, even if there is no direct link between them.
The more websites link to the same set of sites, the stronger the relationship. This concept is called co-citation and it is an important ranking factor for Google. For that reason, it is important that the links to your website come from the right sites.
How the hub finder tool helps you to get the right backlinks
The hub finder tool in SEOprofiler shows you the websites that link to several of your competitors. These websites have several advantages:
- These websites that are very likely to link to your site.
- Links from these websites help search engines to put your own site into the correct context.
- Links from these sites improve the search engine rankings of your web pages.
Using the hub finder tool is very easy:
- Click Suggest competitors and enter the keyword for which you want to get high rankings.
- Select a country and click the “Suggest competitors” button (you can also enter the websites manually).
- Click the “Get hub sites” button. You will get this
The hub finder tool shows you:
- which websites link to your competitors
- to how many competitors a website links
- how these websites link to your competitors
The found websites are sorted by Link Influence Score (LIS) so that you can find the best links quickly and easily.
Fully integrated with the link manager
Like all other link building tools in SEOprofiler, the hub finder is fully integrated with the link manager in SEOprofiler. The link manager helps you to build backlinks as efficiently as possible.
Click the ‘Add’ link next to a link to add a page to the
link manager. The link manager will automatically retrieve the contact
information of the page as well as further information about the
Test the hub finder tool now
The hub finder is one of the easiest ways to get new links to your website. If you haven’t done it yet, try the hub finder tool now. You can find it in your SEOprofiler account at Link building > Hub Finder.