Google’s John Mueller said on Twitter that Google may start to deindex URLs after two days if your website is down.
Depending on how it goes down, we can start dropping URLs after a couple of days. This happens on a per-URL basis. Also, when it comes back, often we can catch up quickly again too.— 🍌 John 🍌 (@JohnMu) March 30, 2020
How to avoid getting deindexed
If you want to avoid that your website gets delisted, you should ensure that your website does not get down.
The uptime monitor in SEOprofiler helps you to do this. It is better than other uptime monitors (see below to learn why) and it is included in all SEOprofiler plans.
Why is the Uptime Monitor in SEOprofiler better?
The Uptime Monitor in SEOprofiler offers many things that other uptime monitors do not offer:
- Website performance monitoring: The Uptime Monitor in SEOprofiler checks the response time of the monitored web pages. If your web page has slow performance, you will be notified.
- Mobile website monitoring: How does your website respond to mobile devices? The Uptime Monitor in SEOprofiler enables you to select mobile user agents so that the Uptime Monitor gets the same results as users from mobile devices.
With the Uptime Monitor in SEOprofiler, you can check desktop pages and mobile pages in one project.
- Googlebot health check: Does your website responds correctly to Google’s requests? The Uptime Monitor in SEOprofiler enables you to select the Googlebot user agent. If there are any performance issues when Google’s indexing robot tries to access your web pages, the Uptime Monitor will notify you.
- Page content monitoring: The Uptime Monitor can check the monitored pages for particular words. If these words are missing, hackers might have changed the contents of your website. The Uptime Monitor in SEOprofiler will notify you when this happens.
- 1 minute monitoring: Depending on your SEOprofiler plan, the Uptime Monitor can check your web pages as often as once per minute. That is much more often than most other uptime monitors check your site. With the Uptime Monitor in SEOprofiler, you will be the first to know about problems with your site.
- HTTP/HTTPS and HTTP/2 support: Google prefers secure web pages. The Uptime Monitor in SEOprofiler supports HTTP/HTTPS and HTTP/2.
Uptime Reports in your company design for your clients
Just like all other tools in SEOprofiler, the Uptime Monitor can create white-label reports in your company design.
You can send your customers PDF reports (also supported by the scheduler in SEOprofiler) and you can offer your clients web-based reports so that your clients can check their statistics at any time.
Uptime monitoring helps your business in many ways:
Try it now
SEOprofiler offers many more powerful tools that help you to improve your web pages. If you haven’t done it yet, try SEOprofiler now: