- your website will get better rankings on Google
- your website will get a steady stream of targeted visitors
- your web pages will get a better conversion rate
All of these things can be achieved with a good search engine optimization campaign. Unfortunately, many people don’t achieve these goals. The reason for that is that most people don’t plan their SEO campaigns well.
Step 1: Analyze
Before you do anything to improve the performance of your website, you must analyze the current situation. Identify the weaknesses and potential opportunities of your business.
- Analyze your web pages. Use the website audit tool in SEOprofiler to find out if Google and other search engines can index your web pages correctly.
- Analyze your website visitors. Use web analytics tool to find out how many of your website visitors buy something on your site. Clicky is a good tool that tracks visitors, campaigns, goals and conversions.
Step 2: Plan
Doing things for the sake of doing things won’t help your website. If you want to get results as quickly as possible, you must make a plan:
- Set a concrete goal that you can measure, for example “I want to get 50,000 website visitors per month” or “5% of my website visitors should buy something on my website.”
- Choose the keywords for your website should be found. Choosing the right keywords is important for the success of your search engine optimzation campaigns.
- Decide which pages of your website should be found on search engines. These pages should be convincing and they should have a good conversion rate.
- Decide which actions the visitor should perform on these pages. For example, the visitors could subscribe to your newsletter, they could download something, they could purchase a particular item, etc. Each page should have a concrete goal.
Step 3: Act
Use the tools in SEOprofiler to optimize your web pages as quickly and efficiently as possible:
- Use the keyword tools in SEOprofiler to find the best keywords for your campaign.
- Use the Top 10 Optimizer tool in SEOprofiler to optimize your pages for these keywords.
- Use the website audit tool in SEOprofiler to find all technical errors on your web pages.
- Use the link building tools in SEOprofiler to get better backlinks to your website.
- Use the ranking monitor in SEOprofiler to track your success.
Detailed information on how to create a successful search engine optimization campaign can be found in the manual.
Try SEOprofiler now risk-free
If you haven’t done it yet, try SEOprofiler now. You can get a full month for a special price (this offer is available once per customer):
Please tell your friends and colleagues about SEOprofiler and click one of the following buttons: