We’ve just added another feature to SEOprofiler. The ranking monitor now shows the monthly value of the keyword:
The value is calculated based on the estimated cost per click for that keyword and the number of monthly searches of that keyword.
We’re continually improving SEOprofiler for you
To make sure that you get the best possible SEO tool, we’re continually improving SEOprofiler for you. Here’s a short summary of the last few weeks:
- 08 May 2013: The ranking monitor now shows the monthly value of each keyword.
- 07 May 2013: The weekly keyword opportunity page now shows bid prices for organic and Google AdWords opportunities.
- 06 May 2013: You can now create a PDF report for the Link Manager link list and give it to your clients. In addition, you can customize the report as every other report.
- 03 May 2013: The keyword suggestion tool now shows Google AdWords bid prices and competition values. In addition, you can now export keyword names and keyword data.
- 03 May 2013: The website audit tool now doesn’t audit the titles, images and other things of web pages that have the meta noindex tag.
- 01 May 2013: Plenty of new users meant that we had to scale the ranking check process.
- 30 April 2013: The welcome email now looks prettier in more email clients.
- 29 April 2013: There’s now a hint if you enter “0” for the number of pages for the website audit.
- 29 April 2013: Fixed some display bugs in the keyword suggestion tool for Internet Explorer users.
- 22 April 2013: The weekly status report email will now look better in some email clients.
- 22 April 2013: The Ranking Monitor now remembers your settings for the keyword list (order and number of keywords per page).
- 19 April 2013: Exporting from the Google AdWords spy tool and the organic spy tool is now 3x as fast.
- 18 April 2013: Added 13 new languages and countries to the Top 10 Optimizer tool and to the Ranking Monitor.
- 16 April 2013: Adjusted the readability score for Spanish web pages.
- 15 April 2013: You can now export your project information, and you can now save your settings for all projects at once.
- 10 April 2013: You can now offer your clients web-based SEO reports in your company design.
Test SEOprofiler now
If you haven’t done it yet, test SEOprofiler now. You can either create a free demo account, or you can get the full, unlimited version for just $1 (this special offer is available once per customer):
Please tell your friends and colleagues about SEOprofiler and click one of the following buttons: