The new results section in SEOprofiler helps you to check and monitor your own websites and the websites of your competitors:
The competitive intelligence tools in SEOprofiler help you to get valuable information about the Google rankings of your competitors:
- Which pages of your competitors are ranked on Google?
- For which keywords are your competitors ranked?
- How many websites compete for the same keywords?
- In which countries are your competitors ranked?
Now what can you do with that information?
Analyzing the rankings of your competitors can help you in many ways:
- Find popular topics: SEOprofiler enables you to find the pages of your competitors that are listed for multiple keywords. The pages of your competitors that are listed for multiple keywords often discuss popular topics.
- Find the most important keywords: SEOprofiler enables you to find the keywords for which more than one competitor is listed on Google. It is very likely that these keywords are the most important keywords in your business niche.
- Expand your reach: Your competitors can be listed for keywords that you haven’t considered yet. SEOprofiler gives you an overview of all keywords of your competitors. These keywords might also work for your website.
- Expand your reach: Your competitors might be listed in different countries than you. These countries might also be suitable for your business.
- Improve your landing pages: It’s likely that the top ranked pages of your competitors get the most traffic on your competitors’ websites. Analyze these landing pages to get new ideas for your own pages.
Are your web pages mentioned on social media sites?
The new section in SEOprofiler also enables you to get information about the social media status of your pages:
- How often has the page been liked or shared on Facebook?
- How many people have commented on the page on Facebook?
- Have your friends commented on the analyzed page?
- How often has the page been tweeted on Twitter?
- How often has the page been marked on Google Buzz, Delicious and Digg?
- Is the page mentioned on YouTube?
If you haven’t done it yet, open a free SEOprofiler account now and try all SEO intelligence tools.