Whatever you want to achieve in life, you usually get the best results if you find the perfect balance of all the factors that are involved. Search engine optimization is no different.
To get the best possible rankings for your website on Google, Yahoo/Bing and other search engines, you have to find the perfect balance of on-site ranking factors and off-site ranking factors.
Easy to do: on-site ranking factors
On-site ranking factors are the elements on your website that influence the position of your website on search engines:
- The text and the keywords that you use on your web pages.
- The elements that you use on your web pages.
- The number of web pages on your website.
- The links on your web pages to other pages of your site.
- The links on your web pages to other websites.
- The navigational structure of your website.
- The robots.txt of your site.
- The HTML code of your web pages.
More difficult: off-site ranking factors
Off-site optimization ranking factors are the ranking factors that are largely beyond your control:
- The number of backlinks that point to your website.
- The quality of the backlinks that point to your website.
- How often your website is mentioned on social media sites.
- The number of Likes, Google +1 clicks, etc.
Search engines use both on-site factors and off-size factors
to determine the position of a web page on the search result page.
The right balance leads to the best results
Some webmasters invest most of their time in on-site optimization. Others swear that links from other websites are the only way to get high rankings on Google.
Depending on the keywords for which you optimize your website, you can achieve good results with both methods.
You will get the best results, however, if you combine both methods. Optimized on-site factors make it easy for search engines to list your website for the right keywords.
Improved off-site factors show search engines that other
people also find your website relevant to a particular topic.
How to find the perfect balance
Finding the perfect balance can be a difficult task. That’s why we developed the Top 10 Optimizer in SEOprofiler. The Top 10 Optimizer analyzes all important elements and it shows you the elements that can be improved.
The optimizer considers all on-page factors, backlinks
and social factors. Use the Top 10 Optimizer in SEOprofiler and
will get the rankings that it deserves.
If you haven’t done it yet, create your SEOprofiler account now. SEOprofiler offers a complete suite of search engine optimization tools that help you to get high rankings on Google and other search engines. SEOprofiler only uses white-hat SEO tools:
Please tell your friends and colleagues about SEOprofiler and click one of the following buttons: