Since Google's release of Google's +1 button, webmasters have wondered about the effect of this on their web page rankings. In an interview, Google's Matt Cutts commented on this and on the effect of authorship on your rankings. At this time, +1 clicks are not that important In the interview, Matt Cutts said the following about the importance of +1 clicks: "In the short term, we’re still going to have to study and see how good the signal is. Right now, there’s not really a direct effect where Read the full article...
- The new ranking monitor: compare your rankings with the rankings of your competitors
- Official Google information: what to expect from Google in the coming months
- Why linking to other websites can help your Google rankings
- We’re continually improving SEOprofiler for you: the monthly value of your keywords
- New in SEOprofiler: backlink management reports for your clients
- New in SEOprofiler: keyword opportunities and competitor spy now with bid prices
- New in SEOprofiler: the brand new keyword suggestion tool with 792 million keywords
- Google: the top 5 SEO mistakes
- Web page optimization tip: don’t fall for fake Google results
- What Mozilla’s Google penalty means for your website
Search our blog
Everyone's crazy about links. Some people want to get as many backlinks as possible, others fear that their website will be penalized if it has the wrong backlinks. Are backlinks really that important? A search engine has the answer. Broaden your thinking Last month, Bing published an article in their official blog in which they explained the importance of backlinks: "For a long time, the prevailing thinking was links were the golden egg. They were what you needed to turn the tide and Read the full article...
What do people say about your company and your products on Twitter, blogs, forums, Facebook and Google+? The new reputation manager in SEOprofiler enables you to keep an eye on discussions about your company: Using the social reputation checker is easy: Enter your company name in the first box. Enter the name of your main product in the second box. You could also enter your own name or a keyword that is related to your business. Click the 'Check social reputation' button. That's all there Read the full article...