According to the 2013 Edelman Trust Barometer, consumers put as much trust in search engines as they do in traditional media (newspapers, television): "Trust in media breaks down along generational lines, as well. Among all ages in the general population, trust in traditional media and online search engines is highest." If search engines show your website for the right keywords, they show users that they trust your website. The tools in SEOprofiler can help you to get higher rankings on search Read the full article...
- The new ranking monitor: compare your rankings with the rankings of your competitors
- Official Google information: what to expect from Google in the coming months
- Why linking to other websites can help your Google rankings
- We’re continually improving SEOprofiler for you: the monthly value of your keywords
- New in SEOprofiler: backlink management reports for your clients
- New in SEOprofiler: keyword opportunities and competitor spy now with bid prices
- New in SEOprofiler: the brand new keyword suggestion tool with 792 million keywords
- Google: the top 5 SEO mistakes
- Web page optimization tip: don’t fall for fake Google results
- What Mozilla’s Google penalty means for your website
Search our blog
In a video on YouTube, the head of Google's anti-spam team Matt Cutts talked about negative SEO. Can other companies hurt your website rankings by spamming your site? What can you do to avoid this? Matt Cutts' statements are somewhat contradicting. He says that negative SEO isn't a major issue for Google. On the other hand, he says that Google offers a tool that helps you to deal with negative SEO. 1. Matt Cutts says that they try to avoid negative SEO He says that when Google designs a new Read the full article...
Credibility is an important ranking factor. The more credible a website is, the better it will rank on Google. How do search engines measure the credibility of a website and what can you do to improve the credibility of your own site? A) Proven elements that influence the credibility of your website There are several elements that search engines have been using for a long time to determine the credibility of a website: Backlinks: the links that point to your website greatly contribute to the trustworthiness Read the full article...
On his Google+ page, Google's Matt Cutts said that you can ignore Google's link warnings: "If you received a message yesterday about unnatural links to your site, don’t panic. In the past, these messages were sent when we took action on a site as a whole. Yesterday, we took another step towards more transparency and began sending messages when we distrust some individual links to a site. While it’s possible for this to indicate potential spammy activity by the site, it can also have innocent Read the full article...
What do people say about your company and your products on Twitter, blogs, forums, Facebook and Google+? The new reputation manager in SEOprofiler enables you to keep an eye on discussions about your company: Using the social reputation checker is easy: Enter your company name in the first box. Enter the name of your main product in the second box. You could also enter your own name or a keyword that is related to your business. Click the 'Check social reputation' button. That's all there Read the full article...