Next month, we're going to add a powerful Ranking Monitor to SEOprofiler. The Ranking Monitor will show you the results of your search engine optimization activities and it will help you to focus on the keywords that deliver quick results. Here's a first preview of what you can expect: 1. The 'Overview' panel: everything at a glance The overview page shows you basic information about the rankings of your web pages: (Click the image to see a bigger version, double-click to make it smaller.) 2. Read the full article...
- Matt Cutts: not all manual actions are ranking penalties April 10, 2014
- Google brings “not provided” to Google AdWords April 10, 2014
- Google penalizes seven link networks in Japan April 8, 2014
- Are there different levels of Google’s Penguin update? April 8, 2014
- How does Google separate popularity from authority? April 7, 2014
- Moz OpenSiteExplorer vs. OpenLinkProfiler: OpenLinkProfiler finds 238% more links on average April 4, 2014
- Backlink analysis for your browser toolbar: the new OpenLinkProfiler.org bookmarklet April 3, 2014
- Four reasons why SEO seems hard (although it isn’t) April 1, 2014
- Matt Cutts: how Google evaluates new ranking algorithms April 1, 2014
- The new weekly link opportunities in SEOprofiler: get good backlinks, every week March 26, 2014
- How cool is that? A new version of OpenLinkProfiler.org! March 25, 2014
- Google has penalized a guest blog network March 24, 2014
- Three popular cheap SEO services March 18, 2014
- Confirmed: your website does not get problems when someone includes it in a disavow links file March 18, 2014
- How to find easy link targets with the new hub finder tool March 17, 2014
Search our blog
A keyword permutator is a great tool that can help you to quickly get targeted keyword lists for your Google AdWords campaigns. In this article, we'll show you how to use the keyword permutator in SEOprofiler. Step 1: write down keyword ideas Say you run a shoe shop. You could use the following three keyword ideas: hiking, sports, soccer, tennis shoes, footwear, shoe store, shop, deal, offer Step 2: Start the keyword combinator in SEOprofiler You can find the keyword combinator at the following Read the full article...
Everybody knows that it is important to be listed on Google's first result page. However, how important is it exactly? How many clicks do the different positions on the first result page get and how much is a top 10 ranking worth in dollars? The distribution of clicks on the first search result page In April 2011, Optify published a new study that shows the distribution of clicks on the first search result page. According to their data, the number one result receives 36.4% of the clicks and Read the full article...