Next month, we're going to add a powerful Ranking Monitor to SEOprofiler. The Ranking Monitor will show you the results of your search engine optimization activities and it will help you to focus on the keywords that deliver quick results. Here's a first preview of what you can expect: 1. The 'Overview' panel: everything at a glance The overview page shows you basic information about the rankings of your web pages: (Click the image to see a bigger version, double-click to make it smaller.) 2. Read the full article...
- Google: why your website did not recover from the Penguin update November 25, 2014
- Google: forget Google PageRank November 25, 2014
- Google: better do not use 403 error codes November 24, 2014
- Twitter: SEO has helped us to get 10 times more visitors November 18, 2014
- Google Penguin 3.0: how to get rid of bad backlinks November 11, 2014
- Google: you do not always have to delete old posts if your website was hit by the Panda algorithm November 10, 2014
- How to tell your boss that your company needs SEO November 10, 2014
- Google: it’s okay to list a URL twice in a disavow links file November 4, 2014
- How to find the best keywords for your website October 29, 2014
- New in SEOprofiler: even more locations for regional ranking checks (a total of 85,262) October 28, 2014
- Google: the Penguin 3.0 update will take some weeks October 27, 2014
- New in SEOprofiler: more customization options for the web-based client reports October 27, 2014
- Google Penguin 3.0 is here – What you have to do now October 21, 2014
- Google updates the anti-piracy algorithm October 21, 2014
Search our blog
A keyword permutator is a great tool that can help you to quickly get targeted keyword lists for your Google AdWords campaigns. In this article, we'll show you how to use the keyword permutator in SEOprofiler. Step 1: write down keyword ideas Say you run a shoe shop. You could use the following three keyword ideas: hiking, sports, soccer, tennis shoes, footwear, shoe store, shop, deal, offer Step 2: Start the keyword combinator in SEOprofiler You can find the keyword combinator at the following Read the full article...
Everybody knows that it is important to be listed on Google's first result page. However, how important is it exactly? How many clicks do the different positions on the first result page get and how much is a top 10 ranking worth in dollars? The distribution of clicks on the first search result page In April 2011, Optify published a new study that shows the distribution of clicks on the first search result page. According to their data, the number one result receives 36.4% of the clicks and Read the full article...